|For our MySpace
Click on the pic
|If you would like to help the
ministry of this site, send a
donation to Earnest and Roline
Ministries through Paypal. Just
click on the donation button
below. If you would like to send
us a donation via mail, please
email us at
and we will send you our
|Our Video Channel
Jesus Paid It All
Job descriptions, music
praise & worship articles,
poems, and other helpful
materials. Enter Here
An extensive collection
of music contributed by
musicians around the
world. Midi are also a
great tool for learning
songs, styles, fillers &
more. Enter Here
View and download
video selections &
lessons from our
Links to other great
videos also included
Enter Here to find:
|The Story of the Candy Cane
Are you thinking , what is so special about a Candy Cane and how it relates to
Christmas? Here is how and why:
1. The CANDY CANE is the shape of a Shepherd's staff. Jesus is our Shepherd and we
are His flock.
2. Upside down, the CANDY CANE is a "J" the first letter of Jesus' name.
3. The wide red stripe represents the blood Jesus shed on the cross for our sins.
4. The white stripe represents our sinlessness and purity of our Lord.
5. The narrow red stripe symbolizes By His stripes we are healed.
6. The flavoring in the CANDY CANE is peppermint, which is similar to hyssop, used in
the Old Testament for purification and sacrifice.
7. When we break our CANDY CANE, it reminds us that Jesus' body was broken for us.
8. And if with love, we share our CANDY CANE with someone it is symbolic of sharing
the LOVE of Jesus Sharing and caring, feeling each other's needs.
9. The green ribbon on the CANDY CANE has been added to remind you that the
simplest, truest meaning - of the reason - of the season-
" J E S U S "
Santa lives at the North Pole...
JESUS is everywhere.
Santa rides in a sleigh...
JESUS rides on the wind and walks on the water.
Santa comes but once a year...
JESUS is an ever present help.
Santa fills your stockings with goodies...
JESUS supplies all your needs.
Santa comes down your chimney uninvited...
JESUS stands at your door and knocks, and then enters your heart when invited.
You have to wait in line to see Santa...
JESUS is as close as the mention of His name.
Santa lets you sit on his lap...
JESUS lets you rest in His arms.
Santa doesn't know your name, all he can say is "Hi little boy or girl, what's your
JESUS knew our name before we did. Not only does He know our name, He
knows our address too. He knows our history and future and He even
knows how many hairs are on our heads.
Santa has a belly like a bowl full of jelly...
JESUS has a heart full of love.
All Santa can offer is HO HO HO...
JESUS offers health, help and hope.
Santa says "You better not cry"...
JESUS says, "Cast all your cares on me for I care for you."
Santa's little helpers make toys...
JESUS makes new life, mends wounded hearts, repairs broken homes an
Santa may make you chuckle but...
JESUS gives you joy that is your strength.
While Santa puts gifts under your tree...
JESUS became our gift and died on a tree.
It's obvious there is really no comparison. We need to remember
WHO Christmas is all about. We need to put Christ back in CHRISTmas,
Jesus is still the reason for the season. Yes, JESUS is better,
He is even better than Santa Claus. Merry CHRISTmas