Camille's Peach Cobbler
1 pack frozen pie shells
Cooking spray (Pam)
1 large can peaches (in heavy syrup)
½ cup all purpose flour
1 tsp vanilla
1 tsp cinnamon
½ cup brown sugar
1 cup white sugar
½ stick butter
1. In large mixing bowl blend peaches, cinnamon, and sugars.
2. Spray baking pan (small, 8x8) with cooking spray.
3. Place 1 pie shell in bottom of pan.
4. Add mixture.
5. Spread butter pieces over mixture.
6. Spread flour over mixture.
7. Place top shell over mixture.
8. Bake at 350º for about 35-45 minutes, until crust is brown.